Self Service Dog Wash
Our self service dog wash is only available in Llansantffraid, Mid Wales. None of our other branches offer this service.
Due to demand for our professional dog grooming services, the self service dog wash slots are limited and only open on certain days and times. Pre-booked appointments only, due to only allowing one family in the salon at anyone time, please contact us on 07533359158 for current availability.
Self Services Dog wash
Is bath time not-so- fun at home? Keep the mess of bathing your dog elsewhere and book into our private self service dog wash.
We supply everything you need, all you need to bring is your dog!
Dogs of all shapes and sizes can fit comfortably in the bath. Giving your dog a bath has never been easier, we will guide through the process and discuss safety tips, once your dog is safely secured in the bath, we will leave you to it.
There are many benefits of using our salon to bath your dog at instead of at home, including:-.
No fur or mess at home
Quicker Drying Time
Access to professional shampoo
Pawfect for puppies, first timers or those with anxiety issues or will only allow their owner to do things
Everything you need
We will provide you with all the hot water, the shampoo. There is a supply of clean towels to dry your dog and you can finish drying them off with our high velocity dryers, choose from a selection of brushes and combs to get your fluffy friends looking great before giving them a spray of one of our doggy colognes before heading home.
Prices start from £15, additional dogs can be bathed in the allocated time for an additional cost towards the shampoo/towels.
upto 30mins - £15.00
upto 60mins - £25.00
upto 90mins - £35.00
Additional shampoo / towels - £5.00
If you need slightly over you time - additional 15mins - £5
Nail clipping and ear cleaning by a groomer can be carried out for additional charges during your appointment, these must be booked when booking your time slot, so we can allocate extra time onto the appointment.
By booking your own self service dog wash you accept you use the facility & equipment at your own risk. Complete Pet Care UK Ltd, assumes no liability or responsibility for loss, injury or damage to persons, dogs or property on or at the Complete Pet Care site including injury to damage resulting by reason of falls, fire, theft, vandalism, collision or act of third party.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions set out an agreement between 'you' the owner and Complete Pet Care UK Ltd.
- Bathing and drying your own dog using our facilities, supervised or unsupervised you do at your own risk.
- Complete Pet Care Dog Grooming can not be held responsible or accept liability in the event of any accidents as a result of using of our facilities.
- Please ensure you arrive & depot at your allocated time slot.
- Payment is required prior to your self service starting.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the area at any time, ESPECIALLY NEVER left unattended whilst in the bath and on a noose.
- Use of the high velocity blaster should ONLY be done on dogs that are comfortable and happy with it. If your dog becomes stressed or shows signs of anxiety during use of the equipment please stop immediately.
- Misuse of our equipment resulting in damage of equipment will incur costs to you (the owner)
- You the owner agree to use all equipment responsibly and agree to pay for any deliberate damages due to misuse.
- Any HARMFUL / NEGLECTFUL behaviour or purposeful damage within the salon WILL BE reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Dog must remain on a lead, held in arms or in carriers at all times and under the control of an adult. Please remember the salon is located on a small holding with live stock, owners pets and free range children.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied with an adult, and must not use the facilities.
- Please notify the member of staff immediately if you have any spills so we can get it cleaned up as soon as possible.
- If you dog fouls in or outside the salon please use one of the poo bags available to pick it up. Please do not leave any poo for someone else to pick up.
- Please do not bath a badly matted dog, this can make it worse.
- For your dogs safety you must secure your dog whilst be bathed and dried.
- Please beware this is a wet area and there is danger of slipping over, so please wear suitable footwear.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate services to users who put the welfare of their dog or anyone at risk.
- If bathing more than one dog in the allocated time, the other dog must be kept in the car or an appropriate adult available to hold whilst the other dog is being bathed, we are a CAGE free salon.
- Remember SMILE your on CCTV